- So you don’t have to identify yourself every time you re-enter our web site;
- To personalize our web site so as to save you time;
- To determine previous or subsequent sites visited by those visiting our site;
- To determine which parts of our web site are of most use to our visitors and customers and thus improve them accordingly.
If you have provided us with personal information on this site, this information may be linked with the data stored in the cookies, so we are able to serve you as described above.
1. You have a choice on cookies
If you prefer not to receive cookies or be alerted each time a cookie is sent, you can set your web browser accordingly. If you disable cookies, you should be able in most cases to visit and make use of our web site. But you may be unable to benefit from some of our site’s features or functions and your visit may be less speedy.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We may update this Statement from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement so that you will be aware of our privacy practices. This Statement was last updated on Dec 1, 2019.
In the event of any conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.