- DISCLAIMERTo the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the materials posted on this website are provided as is and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied and RSL disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. RSL does not warrant that the functions of this website and materials contained herein the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. RSL does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use, of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not RSL) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. The information and descriptions contained on this website are not necessarily intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes; please refer to the actual insurance policy or the relevant product or services agreement for the applicable terms, exclusions and conditions.
- LINKSThis website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by RSL. RSL has no control over, does not assume any responsibility for and does not make any warranties or representations as to any third-party contents or websites, including but not limited to, the accuracy, subject matter, quality and timeliness. By providing hyperlinks to other websites, RSL shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the services/products they provide on their websites, or have any form of co-operation with such third parties and websites. RSL shall have no liability for third party contents or websites or websites linking to or framing the websites of RSL.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITYWhile RSL uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, errors or omissions may sometimes occur. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, RSL makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of this website and under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall RSL or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, aggravated, exemplary or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, even if RSL or its authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall RSL total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website. RSL also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages arising from, connected with or in any way related to, viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or you downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALSThis website is owned and operated by RSL. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by RSL, no materials downloaded or obtained from this website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by RSL may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on this website for your own use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without RSL’s written permission. RSL does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONSElectronic communications (such as email, WhatsApp and WeChat) sent to RSL over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. RSL are not responsible for any damages (no matter it is howsoever arise and no matter whether it is direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) incurred by you if you send a message to RSL, or if RSL sends a message to you at your request, over the Internet.
- TRANSMITTING OVER THE INTERNETDue to the nature of the Internet transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission, RSL is not liable for any malfunctions in communications facilities not under our control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send.
- DOWNLOADINGRSL does not represent or warrant that the website will be available and meet your requirements, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. RSL makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third-party software that may be used in connection with our website.
- OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATIONAny information, other than personal data you transmit to RSL via this website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of RSL. Such information, other than personal data or information may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. RSL is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to RSL via this website or by any other means for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
- TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTSAll trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, and icons posted on this website are proprietary to RSL. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of RSL. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this website, or any other contents on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by RSL. Any unauthorized use of images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, communications regulations and statutes.