RSL Consultancy Limited is a dynamic risk management consulting and insurance broking firm aiming at delivering the best solutions to companies facing complex risk exposures. Our leaders have extensive experience in the industry and held senior leadership positions in global insurers and insurance broking firms. We are a people-oriented company with a strong passion for developing talented people, strengthening their professional knowledge and exposure in your career path.
We invite you to join us if you:
- are self-motivated, responsible, independent with strong team support and collaboration spirit;
- have strong passions and commitments to develop yourself as a professional risk solutions consultant providing top-notch advisory and insurance broking services.
Open Position: Project Coordinator / Associate (12 months contract, Part-time/Full-time)
- Design, develop and implement front-end E-Commerce system and platform;
- Develop and manage E-Commerce Platform marketing plans;
- Promote and support online sales of General and Medical insurance
- Develop and enhance the company’s e-commerce platform and system;
- Market and products research;
- Develop and implement marketing and selling plans to achieve growth;
- Prepare sales reports and analyze the result of online sales campaigns
- Form 5 or above, preferably with a diploma in Marketing Studies.
- Min. 2 year or above relevant experience in E-commerce platform operations and digital marketing tools.
- Working experience in the Insurance industry is an absolute advantage.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with system designers, developers, and clients.
- Ability to work independently and aggressively.
- Passion in B2B and B2C online Sales and Promotion activities
- Familiar with WordPress and MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Skill in Photoshop or Illustrator is an advantage.
We look for colleagues who are self-motivated, independent with a strong sense of responsibilities, and team collaboration spirit.
We offer competitive salary, double pay and performance bonus package, 5-day work, medical insurance, CPD allowance, examination leave, and other comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties, please send your resume (in MS word /PDF format) with current and expected salary to [email protected]
All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.